A new book in my library. (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dropped off this morning....

IMG_20160324_113817.jpg

IMG_20160324_113900.jpg

IMG_20160324_113942.jpg

IMG_20160324_114029.jpg

IMG_20160324_114134.jpg

IMG_20160324_114230.jpg

They point out in the book, which had the '6-3' wing and if it's from factory or if it's a conversion....

Nice one Jim, Yeah I have to say I am spoiled by that store,

I am probably in there once a week as I have no idea what to expect there. They buy and sell both new and used books. Things are updated or changed daily. I hate to tell you how many good deals I missed and kicked myself in the butt a few times. Some times I can go months without buying anything and then bam. I find lots of good deals each week. The first two above I got for 10 bucks each. But at the same time it can be dishearting. Yesterday I saw Jagdeschwader Wilde 300 Sau Book 1 by Jean YVes Lorant Richard Goyat for 25 bucks so pretty sure I paid more than that a few years ago LOL.

Some of the workers know me by name. Funny thing is I never special order anything from there web site as its comparable to Amazon. Its just in the store that the special buys really come out. That and they send me coupons all the time. Last weeks coupon was 50 percent off your highest price item.

20160327_141209.jpg

Not about airplanes, but still an interesting book I purchased recently. Many pictures and not just about these to tankkillers. I read mixed reviews about it, but for someone like me who doesn't know a whole lot about these beast it fits the bill.

Nice one Jim!!! I have a couple of tank books stashed around here myself including a couple on ships. Adds to the variety once in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back