A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I need to day out of the half price book store for a while, just picked these four up for 5 bucks each.

HPIM3170.JPG
HPIM3172.JPG

....and I love that last one!

David, the book arrived today, lot of history on Fokker aircraft. Very interesting and am enjoying it. Book is almost 340 pages, nice heavy pages with very clear pictures. Lots of profile pictures though I wish they where a little bigger as some seem to have a lot of detail but hard to see. A lot of nice black and white pictures that are nice and clear and of decent size. Under all the profile pictures it gives the length, wingspan, engines, max speed, ceiling, range, payload, crew and passengers depending on make and model of plane. Really no three view break down of aircraft and seems well researched but since I have very little on the subject I can not say what's correct and what's wrong in the book of which all books have something. All in all very pleased and a welcome addiction to my library.

All the best
Paul

HPIM3177.JPG

Can anyone post here a few sample pages from Ryan Noppen's Blue Skies book? None could be found even on the publisher's site.

Been trying to locate a copy of this book, at a reasonable price, for some time.
Publisher's price is £12.99 + shipping, but they're out of stock, and elsewhere, prices ranged from £20 to over £35 !!
Got this, brand new, for £5.99 and free shipping !

Buys 453.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back