A new book in my library. (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Aircraft were just a different way of delivering rocks/bombs/incendiary/nasty devices.

One of the men who most influenced the development of British bombing, Maj. Lord Tiverton (later, second Earl of Harlsbury), among his many eminently sensible suggestions (like attacking the Badische Anilin und Soda Fabrik, better known to us as BASF) once suggested dropping plane loads of Colorado beetles on German farmland to devastate the potato crop :)
Cheers
Steve

Good one Aaron...

got this one about a fortnight ago....
Ki-61 Model Art profile_5777.jpg

Sweet Wayne, I don't think I have any more Japanese books on order in the mail right now as cut back for Air Venture in July but this did arrive on one of my favorite subjects. The North American Mitchell in service with the Dutch, French and Polish squadrons that flew for the RAF.

HPIM3262.JPG

Nice.

Did receive my Part 2 of 'Samourai' yesterday to complete the set, about Japanese Aircraft and carriers and operations. In French but info is Good...:D

Samourai Part 2_5858.JPG
Samourai_Part 1 & 2_5859.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Part 2 has only just been released, Prepaid for them from Avions-Bateux when they were originally announced, to get the free postage.

I had been looking for the original for years, but scarce as rocking horse sh!t, the wait was worth it to me, now that it is expanded to the 2 volume set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back