A new book in my library. (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Got mine Paul....:D
Ki-61-Ki-100 Book_1.jpg

I have the second edition which has 11 extra pages compared to the original edition which you have. According to Amazon, Warner updated some 700 entries in the 2nd edition based on access to records at the Air Historical Branch. I suspect the extra info was included in the lists of airframes associated with each chapter. Copies of the 2nd edition are going for silly money - $150+.

Despite the update, the book isn't free of errors. Warner repeats the oft-quoted misidentification of PT-coded Blenheims MkI as 62 Sqn, with the associated linkage to Sqn Ldr Scarf VC. That niggle aside, it's a wonderful volume and my go-to reference for all things Blenheim.

Came into the living room and saw my son had one of my aviation books out, got all excited thought, "Hey maybe he is interested finally!". Then I realized he was using it as a mouse pad. :(

Know that feeling
My son is almost 40 and his current girlfriend is a real warbirds fan - maybe she can put some sense into him

"Fair share" is such a subjective term...my concept of "fair" often seems to equate with Mrs Buffnut's idea of "excessive".:)

Actually, she's hugely tolerant of my obsession(s)...which probably explains why she's put up with me for so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back