A new book in my library. (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

....and this one!

IMG_20170702_132742.jpg

So.. that's the another diference. The vol26 was issued with a decal sheet although it was offered without that as well. Just the price was different. You may try to order it again but it seems that the volum is not available in the Kagero shop at the moment. That might be the reason you got the 56 instead.

20170711_213609.jpg

The third volume in SAM Publishing Aviation Guide series, this book is a masterpiece. I swear you can build your on flying replica from it. Other books in this series cover the Fairey Battle and one other bird which memory fails me on. Pity that I don't thing the series is being published anymore.

20170711_213704.jpg

This next one is a bit of a disappointment if you are expecting a lavishly illustrated picture book like I was. This book is surprisingly small (note ruler) though think. If reading a detailed history of the Hungarian Air Force from its inception until the end of World War II is your bag baby, then this is the book for you. Just expect pictures to show up like oasis in the desert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back