A new book in my library. (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice Wayne, I wonder if book 2 for JG 2 is out in English yet? I have the first one in English.

No it's not and at this stage not likely. This German vol.2 has a lot of the same pics as Vol.1 in English, but i got it for a low price, it's the next volumes that are still pretty pricey but have reportedly a lot of good photos, have to wait till they are well priced as I don't read German...

Thanks for the info there Wayne. To bad that they don't follow up with the rest in English. I would have bought them then.

Great score there Elmas

Picked this one up today, usually pull price tags off right away but accidently left this one on but it will come off soon. 40 dollar book for little over 13 bucks brand new. Not to bad. Also below contents of what's in book. Very few pictures in the book. Unusual book as looks to have direct quotes from military reports for the British Air operations in the far east. Added to the library till I have time to read it and a closer look.

Some good additions to various libraries happening, I see.

Just received this mighty tome, as an early Christmas present from my friend Max.
Hard back, 470 pages, including 16 pages of photos - the story of Hanna Reitsch and Mellita von Stauffenberg.
Should be an interesting read over the silly season !

Let me know if it's any good. There are a few copies at my local 1/2 Price Books, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Users who are viewing this thread