A new book in my library. (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

20190729_215317.jpg
20190801_205237.jpg

Slowly making my way through this one, being a jerk a looking for mislabeled pictures...
20190729_215338.jpg
20190801_205035.jpg

Love me these Putnam books. If I find one for cheap I try to snap it up. Tasty.

Well like I said I'm being a jerk with this book and so far I'm only up to France and I have found two incorrectly identified aircraft, however on the plus side I have not seen any of these photos before that I can remember. Even if it only came with what I have seen so far it would still be pretty much worth it, around $20.00 US more or less. Another plus is the balance of the correct captions are much more extensive, in most cases, than in previous books by the author. All in all I am very happy with it.

Well like I said I'm being a jerk with this book and so far I'm only up to France and I have found two incorrectly identified aircraft, however on the plus side I have not seen any of these photos before that I can remember. Even if it only came with what I have seen so far it would still be pretty much worth it, around $20.00 US more or less. Another plus is the balance of the correct captions are much more extensive, in most cases, than in previous books by the author. All in all I am very happy with it.

Thanks Jim for the feed back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back