A new book in my library. (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good stuff Guys, my latest 2.

will get stuck into reading the first as a follow up to Carrier Attack Darwin 1942 which I am currently reading.
Osprey_Darwin 1942.jpg
Osprey_Zero Aces.JPG

Just received this, large format, hardback, 280 pages, with colour and B&W photos throughout.
I already had the abridged, small format paperback edition, but spotted this, as new, for only £2.89 including shipping !
Well worth a read, as it shows how Government interference and sometimes inept management, ruined the British aircraft industry.

Buys 518.jpg

So I did not pick up many books this year at Airventure as I have in the past. My son and I planned this to be our last airventure for a while as next year he goes off to collage or the military depending on his choice. Though I picked up two special books at least to me.

Ace of Aces the Dick Bong story I got signed by the author who told me he only had 500 printed up and that will be it. The second one Soaring to Glory I picked up and got signed by Lt Col Harry T Stewart of the Tuskegee airman dedicated to my son Edward and well the last one I picked up simply because it looked good :)

HPIM346A.JPG
HPIM3461.JPG
HPIM3462.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back