A new book in my library. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well sometimes you get lucky, I did not know what to expect on this one. I paid $5.50 cents for this in supposedly good condition on Amazon. I was totally surprised when it came in what I would call excellent condition, no bent pages, no markings and all pages crisp and sharp. Nothing but page after page of pictures at 316 pages. Even though in German there is a short blurp about each picture but all and all really pleased with this book.

HPIM3451.JPG

Well sometimes you get lucky, I did not know what to expect on this one. I paid $5.50 cents for this in supposedly good condition on Amazon. I was totally surprised when it came in what I would call excellent condition, no bent pages, no markings and all pages crisp and sharp. Nothing but page after page of pictures at 316 pages. Even though in German there is a short blurp about each picture but all and all really pleased with this book.

View attachment 542452
Well, since you can't read German it would be useless to you. I would be happy to take it off your hands for a mere $6, plus shipping.;)

Received Yesterday from E. R. Hamilton Bookseller, Falls Village CT. More than half of the books in my library have come from them. Their shipping cost just went to $4 per shipment from $3. I had paid $3 per shipment for more than 25 years, no matter how many books in the order (media mail). Shipping cost is different if shopping from their web site. I use old school as they send magazine like catalogs free every few weeks. The expensive Shiffer books are usually about 30-40% off.View attachment 541446
I wanted the aero-engine title because of Shinpachi's excellent translations got me interested.

The Aero-Engine book is a seminal work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back