A new book in my library. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Paul Avonmore Books here in Adelaide is the publisher distributor, you could order it direct maybe with the USD/AUD at present it may be a good option?

I'm buying it via the Aviation Museum so the profit goes back to help them, plus I don't have to worry about the postage cost either....and the museum is only 5 minutes from where I work, I pass by it every morning.

Paul Avonmore Books here in Adelaide is the publisher distributor, you could order it direct maybe with the USD/AUD at present it may be a good option?

I'm buying it via the Aviation Museum so the profit goes back to help them, plus I don't have to worry about the postage cost either....and the museum is only 5 minutes from where I work, I pass by it every morning.

Thanks Wayne, may look into it after I get back. Family and I are taking a road trip again and go see a couple air museums if things go good :)

Last edited:
20190831_224618.jpg

20190831_224705.jpg

A neat and cheap bookazine about the battle and start to finish builds of the aircraft involved. Various scale. Can get your modeling juices flowing. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back