A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great score, currently I have all of his. Looks like even though he has passed away they are still working on books. There website says this one is coming soon and I can't wait. Website is below.

Very nice, I just did the same and order two books yesterday. Good deal for $50. They have some left. Volume 2 was OOS when I ordered.
i have to admit that i ordered the last copy of ken's men against empire (v.2)

now i'm still hunting for the "revenge of the red raiders". i once mailed to them asking if they had any used copies to part with, coz the price of this book on amazon is high. however, their reply was negative:

Been waiting for that one.

This got this from an email from them as I am on there watch list. Hope it stays on time.

We are pleased to announce that we are officially taking pre-orders for our next book. Harvest of the Grim Reapers, Volume I will finish printing in early January and we will be able to ship out books once they arrive in Colorado. This is the last book project Lawrence J. Hickey personally oversaw before his passing, and we believe it will serve as a fitting tribute to his legacy. Head over to our website to place your pre-order and check out the sample pages.

receive Hävittäjälentäjät Suomen ilmavoimissa (fighter pilots of the finnish air force) today. highly recommended, gentlemen. having more than 500 pages, it's not only a coffee-table book. yea, it's well illustrated, but some famous aces r written in detail with fotos and others with brief bio, portrait fotos and confirmed kills. i think the MMP's Finnish Aces. Their Planes and Units 1939-1945, also written by Kari Stenman, is the abridged version in english. it's a little bit cheaper but the finnish copy is worth every penny of it.

Users who are viewing this thread