Adding to the above collection of "Pacific profiles" a book, I got in January (was ordered as a Christmas present but didn't come in time):
I'm somehow disappointed (just MHO). It's a good source covering so many a/c with names, serials and history. There are plenty of details about markings and insignia, which are good and profound. This I can't deny and for this only the book is very useful. But there are some mistakes as well. The author shows many of the Pacific modifications (known as D1, D2, G1, G12) but for readers who didn't know anything about those mods, it won't be easy to determine all the fine differences. The 3 last B-25D blocks -25, -30, -35 are mentioned as "hybrid-variants" with waist windows and tail gunner-position but the author doesn't describe some important differences between them and the modifications with similar features.
The profiles are not very good as well. One and the same side view has been used for all early (B,C/D, G) and another one for the couple of late (H, J) models. The latter wrongly do not show the "fat body" in the rear. The waist windows of the mods and the late H-J are shown in the same way and they are too big. The navigator's dome is always ridiculously small - check the cover above.
I found a couple of mistakes too (e.g. misidentified a/c based on the nose art/name only and as we know there were dozens of planes with the same name).
Nevertheless I must say that this is an interesting source, covering (almost) all groups and squadrons using B-25 in many different roles in the Pacific.
Cheers!