A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

IMG_5157.jpeg

Nice one Don.

decided on grabbing a couple of books on Amazon on Thursday night........delivered Sunday ! that was most unexpectedly quick.

Anyway quick flick through and I am actually suitably impressed....! and look forward to the other 2 Titles still to come Re. Feiseler and AGO production.
Look forward to the reading to see just what has been collated on the 190 detail.
Certainly has a host of Photo's I havent seen before.

Fw190 ARADO_5421.JPG
Fw190 NDW_5426.JPG

Nice one Don.

decided on grabbing a couple of books on Amazon on Thursday night........delivered Sunday ! that was most unexpectedly quick.

Anyway quick flick through and I am actually suitably impressed....! and look forward to the other 2 Titles still to come Re. Feiseler and AGO production.
Look forward to the reading to see just what has been collated on the 190 detail.
Certainly has a host of Photo's I havent seen before.

View attachment 780594View attachment 780595
Let me know as I was thinking about those myself.

Thanks Guys, another quick flick'n'read and I do rather like what I see, didnt realise there were so many separated production centres for the various components for the different manufacturers, Seems this series is worth having to see and understand the Focke Wulf story.
The one thing that I find odd though is the call out for RLM 83 still as a green in the some of the Camo callouts Now called as Blue I would have thought there was sufficient time to assess and change that belief, having said that it does not detract from what I have seen, so I DO look forward to collecting the other 2 from Feiseler and AGO regardless.

Here are the first few pages of a book some might like on B-26s which came from person I correspond with who is not a member of ww2aircraft forum. I am posting a very small part of it so people can decide if they want a copy. The full book is 178 pages.

The PDF I was sent is really crap quality and the book is readily available, new and used, if you want a better copy like I do. BookFinder.com: Search Results

1717034981180.png
1717052245752.png

Attachments

• Flying the B-26 Marauder Over Europe...pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back