A new french member

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello Cel, welcome to our escape from the present. Hope you enjoy it here and don't worry about your English, I'm sure it's much better than my French, or my German, or my Hungarian, or my Polish, or my Czech, or my Greek or my Aussie etc...:D

G'day mate! welcome !

And Dan, you forgot the "Hey mate, owzit goin', strewth she's a bloody hot one eh?" followed by a burp, and a shake of an empty beer can, possibly a lame throw of a boomerang at a passing crocodile too...

G'day Cel enjoy your stay. No of course there is no response to your Ribbet ribbet ribbet comments Njaco. We learned long ago not to interrupt you when you have a hair ball caught in your throat

No one is wondering Lucky but it seems Njaco is very flexible. One wonders though how he manages to balance so well on the couch. with his left leg just behind his right ear. You do realise mate not every one can manage that but our mate Njaco does it so well

Dogs yes, but does Njaco also have to climb up the curtains after he has finished?. I mean it is disconcerting to the bloody budgie seeing Njaco scooting up the drapes mate

Come on Lucky. You promised not to say anything like that about Njaco. You know it embarasses him. Remember the last time he disappeared for 3 weeks hiding in the loft and refusing to come down. Took bloody ages to coach him down. Even with his favourite snack of tuna and aspic. And the mess he left was disgusting

Those bloody scratches mate took ages to heal. And the puncture marks from that one tooth of Njacos was very hard to explain to the Doctor/ My doctor asked what did you get bitten by. When I explained it was Njaco the Doctor put down the phone as he was about to ring pest control and tell them there was a 6ft 4 inch rat loose in the city. Doctor was thinking plague until I calmed him down and explained it was a Njaco. Course the next question was WHAT IN **** IS A NJACO???? And do we need to alert the proper Authorities. You understand the amount of paperwork involved with this was enormous Lucky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back