A new french member (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Its ok Cel. Just Lucky Njaco and myself having fun at Njaco's expenses. we all have a tendancy to do that to each other. So don't worry Cel, Njaco was trying to be funny and Lucky and myself began giving him a hard time for it. So don't worry Cel ok

Well, I was the lucky one in this case....got away a bit easier than you...still a few uncomfortable questions at the hospital...big eyes and raised eyebrows and all that stuff you know...

Not to worry as emac44 said Cel....we have a tendency to mock each other around here...just sit back and enjoy the ride....

Yes ok for you to get a mild bite and raised eyebrows Lucky. But when Njaco latched on it was like a Goanna trying to get its laughing gear around an annoyed Wallaby. And when it came to explain what species was a Njaco. Things really got hairy there for a time. Until I dragged Njaco kicking and screaming into the Clinic and Surgery and they realised Njaco was basically human but were unsure how basic was basically. All because you Lucky Mentioned Njaco's Butt and Crotch sniffing Fetish. Please don't do that again mate.

Yes Cel we call it taking the piss out of a friend. And when Njaco reads these comments and we know he will. He will get even

I never gave it a 2nd thought with the barfk woof woof. I just thought Njaco was coming into season again Lucky and I was advising the next door neighbour to lock up her basset hound again. Is that what Njaco calls English. And here I thought he was gargling castor oil for his hair ball problems again. Damn I need to pay more attention in future. Thanks mate for the key up

Anytime mate....I just remember the psychological suffering for all involved and all the trips back and forth to hospital and the costs of the treatments...don't want anyone go through that...

You all just jealous cause I can lick my.....! and you can't! And that deal with the doctor. Must I remind you, you told me we going to meet some birds - not lose mine!!! Bloody typical!!

Yu all knowed what day say - "if ya can't hang wit da big doggs, stay off mah porch!"

Attachments

• rednecksfbw8.jpg
    rednecksfbw8.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 101
Good God Lucky. Njaco is now supplying family photos. Not a Rhodes Scholar in the bunch. The closest they get to Roads is picking up the occassional possum splattered by a Kenworth

I'll have you know I resemble that remark!!

I will have you know Njaco. That is why I said it. Now go find Granny and cook up some Racoon pie with Grits:p :p :p :p.

And I see the family connections are very strong in your family Njaco. Which one is do you call Pappa again. Its confusing with such strong family traits from interbreeding

And Mothers Day is a complete mystery too Njaco. Is that why when they refer to the Bastard of the Bush People stare at you for long periods of time. And speculate

Must have been very confusing when you had parents day at the farm.....I mean SCHOOL....yeah..I meant school....(pheew....think that I saved that one)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back