Been gone a while

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Aaron Brooks Wolters

Brigadier General
Jul 28, 2007
Abingdon, VA.
Hi folks. I have been gone for quite a while. For this, I apologize. I will fill you in on what has gone on. In August of 2018 I quit my job at the Restoration shop after 20 years and two months. Floated around between jobs, heavy equipment, construction, landfill. doing mechanic work and running a tow truck. In July of 2022, I lost my dad. Been helping my mother keep her sanity. They were together almost 60 years. My diabetis still gives me hell and I am fighting it tooth and nail. I am now working for a friend doing oil changers and state inspections while running a tow truck for him as well. Have built of my library, model collection, and gun collection while trading the El Camino for a 1972 Dodge W100 Power Wagon. My photography has suffered badly, fore I have not taken any photos for at least three years. Still not married. Don't think I ever will be. May be better off. Not sure. I am very saddened to see that Joe passed. It broke my heart when I saw that tonight. But it is my fault for not staying touch... I will do my best to be here regularly and keep up.

Sincerely;
Brooks Wolters

Welcome back my friend. Sorry to hear all you have been through. Hopefully we see you more often. Your presence was missed.

Hey Brooks, welcome back mate. Like you I am far from active compared to what I used to be back in the day...think the last time I posted anything was well over a year ago !.
How's the '47 coming along ?. I'm in the middle of a major rebuild on One More Time....new windshield assembly/ top fuselage skins / major revamp of the cockpit tub :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back