A temptation for Italian modellers

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

al49

Tech Sergeant
Dec 16, 2009
Milan, Italy
Yes, this is going to be a real temptation for Italian modellers as well as for any other modeller who likes Italian subjects.
Silver Wings from Poland is going to launch the 1:32 kit for the Fiat CR 32 biplane fighter who was very successful in the Spanish Civil War and also defended herself well during the first months of WW2, specially in the African theatre.
box_fiat_cr32-vi.jpg

I don't know the quality offered this manufacturer and I will appreciate any comment from anybody who knows him but, as I mentioned above,is going to be a real temptation for me, beside the price!
The price is unknown, so far, but it could be over 150 USD: a lot of money for a resin kit.
I will ask Silver Wings for a quote and then I will update this post.
Alberto

Price is listed as $144.25 at DMC Models in the US which seems kind of high even for a 1:32 scale RESIN kit. I checked out the Silver Wings site and the details on some of their other kits looks pretty good though.

Wojciech,

I did take a look at the gallery and product section on your site. The Fiat Cr 32 looks to be an AWESOME kit. VERY nice detail and the castings appear to be exceptional.

Unfortunately, I don't work in 1:32 scale. :(

Cheers. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you and the other guys will enjoy this special, rare and 100% original pics about the cr32 Ace of the Red devils that you posted it. :D

Attachments

• CR%2032%20in%20pista.jpg
    CR%2032%20in%20pista.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 211
  • 2_CR32.jpg
    2_CR32.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 213
  • CR%2032%20in%20volo.jpg
    CR%2032%20in%20volo.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 202
Alberto,

just a side note, are you from Milano? I go every year to Senago for a technical training...

Hi seesul, yes I live in Milano.
If you are coming for a training it means to me that you are still in business.
For me this is the past as I retired two years ago.
Alberto

OK, I know this firm, at least because the company I worked for was a supplier to them or at least tried to be.
I was a salesperson for the Italian subsidiary of
Parker Hannifin Corporation - Engineering Your Success
but my market was oil and gas/ energy, not concrete pumps or similar.
Cheers
Alberto

Oh yes, as I know they use a Parker kits of gaskets and washers a lot.
From time to time I need Parker gaskets as well.
Do you know anyone in CIFA?
Got few good friends there and one of them has been woking for more than 25 years for them.

OK, I know this firm, at least because the company I worked for was a supplier to them or at least tried to be.
I was a salesperson for the Italian subsidiary of
Parker Hannifin Corporation - Engineering Your Success
but my market was oil and gas/ energy, not concrete pumps or similar.
Cheers
Alberto

Oh yes, as I know they use a Parker kits of gaskets and washers a lot.
From time to time I need Parker gaskets as well.
Got few good friends there and one of them has been working for more than 25 years for them.

Unfortunately not. As I mentioned I worked on the oil gas market so my customers were people like Agip, General Electric Nuovo Pignone etc.
Cheers
Alberto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back