Academy 1/72 P-47D thunderbolt (German Captured) (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Trebor

Master Sergeant
Feb 15, 2008
KCLS
here it is! as far as I know, there were no bubbletop P-47s captured by the Germans. so I put my initials on the fuselage.

210f22a0.jpg

8f7a906b.jpg

f383d5fb.jpg

7112add7.jpg

Nice tight little build Treb. Is it me or are the landing gears a bit angled to the side? [If its the plane design my bad, not familiar with it]
Also, thanks for taking a picture of the bottom, me and you are real men and arent afraid to show the dark side. Quite a nasty seam gap on the bottom of the spine but no one is going to notice when she's perked up! :D I need me some 1/72s lol, i'm stuck with monster builds!

I would too if it was just building, but most of the time spent goes into kit repairs. [In my personal experience]. Also we need to get you an xacto mat or something, newspaper is so 70's!

More like Testors newspaper! If you just look at and keep scrolling it acts very much like newspaper.. :D

lol thats because it's old, it's been painted on, sprayed on, cut on. that's why it looks like newspaper XD

Good work Rob. Your mat looks like it's been through the Battle of Britain, and the Battle of the Bulge, all at the same time! Bit like mine I suppose!!

LOL yeah, I think I should get a new one or something. hehe. or put something hard and level under the mat, cos I've noticed that I'm accidentally cutting INTO my table! @_@

that's the way the gear was built, guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back