Academy 1:72nd Sopwith Camel

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Trebor

Master Sergeant
Feb 15, 2008
KCLS
0ce8eddc.png

it's rushed, I know. i need to kick myself. anyway, this is model 1 of 10 that I started yesterday afternoon and completed today.

Crikey! 1/72...! :shock: Can't be much bigger than a mosquito! Looks good mate! :thumbleft: Have a few WWI birds lying around, but I won't touch them until I have a few WWII kites under my belt, the rigging scares me! :lol:

well done I have the same crate except from Revell same scale though currently rigging it at the minute off and on due to college work :lol: when will they learn that we have got lives to lead as well? :lol: :oops: anyways how was the Academy offering to build? because I am considering adding it to my collection as I have not yet built a Royal Flying Corps Sopwith of any type, all my 4 are Royal Naval Air Service (2 Triplanes a pup and a Camel)

heh, thanks guys! :D

it was a relatively easy build. gettign the wing struts correctly positioned was a PITA. can't much more than that.

Nice looking rig there Trebor,something about those WWI and the dawn of flight ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back