Academy/ Italeri 1/48 Mig-21MF

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Rogi

Master Sergeant
Aug 1, 2011
I've been wanting to do this one for a while, and here it is. I finally have a little time after the horendous work/school hours I've been pulling the last couple months. If I am able to finish this kit I might try the upcoming nose Art GB.

(Silly stuff, as soon as I started to take photos for the start of this project, my camera's battery died, I'll edit this post with information in regards to the mount and the kit itself, you'll have to excuse me gentlemen and give me a couple hours to edit this post)

Igor

Looking forward Igor!

Note that there are few issues with the kit, especially the area behind the canopy.
1:48 resin Mig parts are very popular here in Hungary, and the monthly model market usually has heaps for cheap (wheels, cockpits, fuse and weapon mods etc). Read up on anything you might want to correct and drop me a list. I'll check at the next market (July 6)

Thank you so much A4K! :) Anything would be fantastic, I've sent you a pm, I'll cover whatever you can find. Would be amazing to give this bird a full make over, shes waited this long. I have the dorsal and tail correction set from Cirro, anything else would just be a cherry on top :)

I'll get the pics and details up for the project later today.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back