Academy Lavochkin LA-7 1/48 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thank you all for your words.
I placed the little I could do at the moment, as the model came without the engine exhaust pipe were manufactured with aluminum cap yoghurt.

f8e9483c.gif

7233bf37.gif

f8a345d9.gif

a068d8ea.gif

the result is placed tentatively as I have to paint it before putting

43bba9af.gif

d080f68a.gif

side view

806e7bdb.gif

Thanks to the three

I placed what I could do that much today, I am not able to make better pictures but my camera is utilitarian and does not over whether
8e07cd16.gif

54bf4e96.gif

58e2b009.gif

40696f62.gif

52b3c64e.gif

2aaa1a5e.gif

thank you all for your words, are very Receive and give encouragement to continue to improve, are very Receive and give encouragement to continue to improve, but seeing your work I'm still a thousand years lus you.
to follow.

hi,
I like very much that you like, after giving a product very similar to Spanish manufacturing future but (wax laminate forest green, brown cap), I put the decals I wanted to make the plane that had Ivan when he was only a medal of honor homeland, before invierdo of 44, the photos so ye see him

35bdd180.gif

3b3ba19e.gif

0614bd34.gif

Now a few days to make it weaterring faileth, but the effect of the dust of the desert than anything else, without much light as this device almost always had good mechanics and spare parts so it did not look badly hurt by weather, I hope you like it like this for the moment

Looking realy good. However I don't think that Kozhedub's La-7 was painted grey overall. Even after the war it had light blue undersides.

161282.jpg

mon-1962-1.jpg

mon-1963.jpg

tushino-1965.jpg

monino-1962.jpg

Attachments

• la7 kozedub April45.jpg
    la7 kozedub April45.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 81
certainly the aircraft is in two colors an AMT-7 to the bottom and the top AMT-11, as he says, but as commits Russia has washed green and yellow desert vallejo to give the effect of dusty, giving the feeling of very different in color from gray above, the pale blue below.
AMT-7 is the direct reference model 71008 air and AMT-11 is the same color as leaves on a link you place on the forum wurger.
I think the issue is the light of the photos as they are made of artificial light at night and something always various colors

The planes I am doing now Wojtek when I put them under the flourescent lights to my eyes are light gray not RLM76.Then I have to crop and photo edit some to bring in more light they go to RLM76 again :dontknow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back