Age Groups (1 Viewer)

What age group are you in?


  • Total voters
    15
well, if you want numbers: will be 45 next febuary
 
trackend said:
Evan is only 12 but he posts his dads picture in his Avatar to fool people into thinking he's much older quote]

Wow, I'm only a year older then him. You do the math. 13!
 
Dear God Almighty, please no, not another -38... I dont know if my nerves can handle that....

Evan is not a little kid ww1ace.... He is an old fucker like me and FBJ...

And if ur wondering how old someone is, go to the members mugshot page and see for urself what everyone, well most everyone, looks like...
 
Well Im (see below) Im Chinese thats why the guys keep calling me Lee
My name Is Lee Ho and I live on a boat.
 

Attachments

  • chinese_171.jpg
    chinese_171.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 370
My god you're stupid.

And I have no age because I'm merely a figment of your imagination. Really, I'm 18 physically and 169 mentally ...I died a little inside everyday of my life. :laughing6:
 
Of course, because the laughing afterwards indicated suicidal tendencies. My god, you're stupid.
 
lesofprimus said:
Evan is not a little kid ww1ace.... He is an old fu*ker like me and FBJ...

Old fu*ker? Hey, I resemble that remark! Yep, Les said he was 39.6, well I am just behind at 39.5. Damn Les, you ratted me out. hehe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back