Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

• 60-70

• 70-1000

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

10! I loved it when I was 10, it was so much fun. Not a care in the world. How can you be 10 and complaining about school? You're supposed to complain about school when you get to 15 and 16.
I'm 17, and I have no clue what I'm going to do with my life. :lol:

There's so many things I'm thinking of; Aeronautical Engineer, Aircraft Electrical Articifer, Electrical Engineer, Police, Royal Marines...And I have the qualifications (as in school grades) to do them all.

plan_D said:
There's so many things I'm thinking of; Aeronautical Engineer, Aircraft Electrical Articifer, Electrical Engineer, Police, Royal Marines...And I have the qualifications (as in school grades) to do them all.

Royal Marine ? I had *almost* the same idea when I was your age. I wanted to move to England an enlist in the Royal Navy as a pilot on the carriers or in the airborne. I had everything needed : qualifications, born within the Commonwealth... I changed my mind when I saw my bank account... :lol:

Now I'm a security guard at Mont Ste-Anne (a ski station) and I'm looking forward to move in one of the central provinces and become a policeman. I already sent my application in Saskatchewan. 8)

i hope to become a car designer and maybe even set up a small car firm in britain hopefully 8) but ive got gcse's, a-levels and university all to come yet *sigh*

Stop complaining, it's not even that bad. GCSEs were easy for me, I didn't revise and still got 3 Bs and 3 Cs, I dropped out of two exams though because I couldn't be bothered with them. :lol:

How does that work, they must have changed it. I only had 8, but as I said I dropped out of two exams and one was worth two GCSEs. The maximum you could have when I did them was 12. You only need 6 GCSEs C or above to anything anyway, in my school you needed 6 GCSEs C or above to get into 6th Form.

well theres all the standard ones, which i about 9 GCSE's, then we get to choose 4, 5 or 6 other subjects (i chose 6) and some of them are double or triple gcses, so it all adds up to 18 8)

With us you had the English, Maths and Science. Which had one GCSE for Eng Lang; one for Eng Lit; one for Maths and if doing the Higher two for Science. So we have 5 there. And then we have the technology subject;two Humanities subjects;Creative subject;I.T...I must be missing something...There's two missing.

hey brad, you get it easy, by the time you're in year 11 you might not even have to do them.............

If you want a truthful answer to that brad, it has to be Caffine, Alcohol, Paracetamol and Marijuana...I only do the Caffine and Alcohol now. I think the music I listen to screws me up enough... :lol:

Anyway, GCSEs are easy. Everyone gets really stressed when you just relax and you'll do fine. Not like you're going to do them anyway brad. I got 3 Bs and 3 Cs....so even though I was screwed up, I still could do them...without revising either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back