Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

• 60-70

• 70-1000

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lates 60s rock through to early 90s Seattle Rock.

From Eagles (Which doesn't screw me up) to Alice In Chains. From The Pixies to Our Lady Peace...

...And you probably have no idea who they are...

plan_D said:
Lates 60s rock through to early 90s Seattle Rock.

From Eagles (Which doesn't screw me up) to Alice In Chains. From The Pixies to Our Lady Peace...

...And you probably have no idea who they are...

Not too bad....

I personally listen to the Eagles, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, etc. in the rock category. Along with Celtic music (The Pogues, Gaelic Storm), singer/songwriter (Warren Zevon), and so on

:)

Led Zep, good. Beautiful South, my dad likes that. Most things off the sub-pop record label are good.
Creedance Clearwater Revival, now there's some good listening.

Oh, Soundgarden and Tool are good. Nirvana are alright. I have all of the Soundgarden albums, except one.

Plan_D:
You think that music will screw you up? :confused: Try listening to what I listen to; Mayhem, Gorgoroth, Marduk, Behemoth, Grave, Darkthrone etc.... now if any music will screw you up that will :twisted: :lol:

Other then what I just mentioned I like just about anything from during the 70's or older; Rock, Country, Big Band Swing, Jazz, Classical etc... some of my favs are CCR, Pink Floyd, The Eagles, Bob Seger, The Doobie Brothers.... I detest rap, hip hop, pop, modern "rock", nu-metal and just about anything from the 80's to the present date. Hearing that noise makes me want to smash my head off a brick wall :evil:

BTW, back on topic; I'm 17.

If those are just heavy rock, or metal it won't mess me up, it'll just annoy me. Alice In Chains is the heaviest I'll get. And you wouldn't think they are heavy listening to Jar Of Flies.

Erich is in his 50s...and Kiwimac in his 40s...so no you're not.

You're not getting one, Lanc. For all that begging.

good greif am I the oldest of you fellows ? 3 days I will be 51 ! :shock: Yuk is all I can say.............sniff :( , ah what the heck I wouldn't trade it for the world. Life has been good.............

thumbs up guys

E ▼

Users who are viewing this thread

Back