Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

• 60-70

• 70-1000

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I never heard of ones you pay for, I have heard of ones though that will marry any guy from the US just so they can get out of Russia.

JCS said:
I never heard of ones you pay for, I have heard of ones though that will marry any guy from the US just so they can get out of Russia.

What you're talking about exist in every dictatorhip or "suposed to be democratic" country. Many peoples in Russia, China, in any arab country (except may be Israel... if you consider it as an "arab country"), Chile, Cuba, Colombia... are willing to mary any guy from a free country to get the citizenship.

Hey this is getting not funny... Ive seen bodies ripped apart before... Want me to show some pics???

I hope not..... LoL

Reminds me of a game we used to play when in Rota, Spain... We called it "Giggles"...

6-8 guys siting around a table with a long table cloth... 6-8 whores are underneath the table.... Giving Head...

First guy to giggle has to buy the next round...

lesofprimus said:
Hey this is getting not funny... Ive seen bodies ripped apart before... Want me to show some pics???

I hope not..... LoL

Reminds me of a game we used to play when in Rota, Spain... We called it "Giggles"...

6-8 guys siting around a table with a long table cloth... 6-8 whores are underneath the table.... Giving Head...

First guy to giggle has to buy the next round...

Looks like the US Marines got a lot of fun games... :lol:

One thing is that the SEALS are part of the Navy...

Plus, they're better trained and are kind of like the amphibious Rangers - VERY elite.

One more thing, everyone knows the Marines are the first to land, and thus, the first to die...

Oh... Thanks. And once again, sorry for the mistake.

Now, an other question that (I hope) some of you will be able to answer... What are the "Yellow Jackets" ? I always heard about them but I never knew what they were. Are they an Elite squadron ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back