Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

• 60-70

• 70-1000

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That isn't the sort of thing you should laugh at you know.

He can notch another one up for the prank. ;)

i am 5342 years and 3 monthes. i never aged a day thankes to the ONE RING of SAURON

Attachments

• inxju52_513.jpg
    inxju52_513.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 887
  • eye.jpg
    eye.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 905
NightHawk; you really need to make that 52 pic smaller if you're using it as your signature....Unfortunately some of us are still using dial-up.

56 k ? how do you live man. i have 756\125 and i need 1 mb at least.
but i am willing to make this sacrafice and i will make my picture samller

Attachments

• b24-8.jpg
    b24-8.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 911
I did have a cable connection for a while but the price of that plus the digital cable was ridiculous so we had to get rid of it. ](*,)

You know, people who hear what I have in my house might think I'm rich, but I'm not...

I just have very, very, very, good taste and picking abilities.

Example: I have $198 Italian Driving shoes.

My price? (New, not used) $36.

Also, Tv's in all rooms (Two in the living room; sorta, it's kinda oddly shaped so it seems like there are two little ones), a microsystem in mine, DVD/CD and VCR in the living room, Digital Cable, Road Runner Internet, a great PC, one month vacations every year, some other assorted crap that people in the middle class don't usually have...

Except for the cars.

Three VW Bugs and a Chrysler '87 Grand Caravan... (We're gonna get rid of that crap)

*EDIT* We also have Dish Network satellite TV to get a Brasilian channel.

GermansRGeniuses said:
*EDIT* We also have Dish Network satellite TV to get a Brasilian channel.

That's were I get pissed off of Canadian politic... Here, it's illegal to get signal directly from a satellite other than the ones exclusively Canadians...

To be allowed to watch (for example) CNN, you must contact your cable provider and ask for a special deal. For each US channels you want, you have to get 2 or 3 (can't remember) other Canadian channels.

If you are caught picking a signal directly from a US satellite, it will be considerred as an act of piracy and (1) your stuff will be confiscated by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) and (2) you'll get a ticket.

DAMNED CRTC ! (CRTC stands for : Canadian Radio and TV Council. They rule radio and TV channels.) :letitallout:

Sorry, but I had to say it.

lesofprimus said:
We here in America have too many options....

Les, how can you have too many options ? I would give up everything to have as much freedom as Americans have.

Here, the gouvernment rules all TV and radio communications. With their section called CRTC, wich give the radio/TV licences and act as a Court of Justice for "illegal communications".

Canada is the lone country "supposed to be" democratic wich punish freedom of speech.

Did you heard about "CHOI 98.1 Radio X" ? If not you should, because it's main DJ (Jeff Fillion) was interviewed by an American journalist. The CRTC wanted to close the radio station because of Jeff Fillion's opinions. What's funny is that the American journalist asked Jeff : "If I understand well, the lone Federalist radio station in the Province of Québec is gonna be closed down by a Federal office ?" Wich Jeff answered : "Yes."

Since the CRTC announced to close down "CHOI 98.1", a HUGE (peaceful) manifestation took place in Québec City (at least 50,000 peoples) as well as in Ottawa, 1 or 2 week(s) later. Also a petition has been signed by approx. 350,000 peoples (including me). Now, the decision has been contested and will face a true Court of Justice.

There is rumours saying that the "Bloc Québécois" (lone political party elected specially to defend Quebecers rights at the Federal gouvernment) put some pressure to prevent the "New Democratical Party" to interfer. The lone party to have openly backed-up "CHOI 98.1" was the Conservator Party.

In my mind (as well as in several other Federalists minds) the "Bloc Québécois" did that only to have a good reason to declare Québec's independance. Saying that the Federal gouvernment shut us up will be a "good-seller" for all Nationalists.

If you want a good song that was written specialy for this event, download that : Pistolets Roses - Set Us Free (or if you prefer the original French version : Pistolets Roses - Liberté).

So that makes me say : does any of you know a cute British/Scottish or American girl interrested by a 20 years old French-Canadian security officer ? :lol:

Sorry for all that politic... But I had to let it out ! :letitallout:

So that makes me say : does any of you know a cute British/Scottish or American girl interrested by a 20 years old French-Canadian security officer

no but today i found out about russain mail order wifes for £5,000 each...............

Eh, Lanc... It was a missed attempt on a joke.

Because getting a British or Scottish or American wife would give me the British/American citizenship. So I could leave this "supposed to be democratic" country (Canada). Got it, now ? :D

And by the way, I heard about that Russian wife mail order before. It looks like a "money-trap" to me.

Order a wife by mail... Who could believe that ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back