Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

• 60-70

• 70-1000

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You're not getting one from me, Lanc.

Well this is a early happy birthday for you, Erich. :D :occasion4:

Iron Maiden, Nirvana, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Tenacious D, Rolling Stones, Beatles, DMX, Some Other Assorted Rap, CCR, Pink Floyd, ACDC, Taking Back Sunday, Iron Maiden, Some classical (the loud kind with lots of bass-got no examples), anything I think sounds good...

13 years old.

Look at that, he doesn't even have Soundgarden in the list. You're a disgrace, and Nirvana was one the last Grunge bands...and they weren't nearly as talented as the rest. 8)

That's why you're a disgrace, GrG. Not hearing of Soundgarden, the father of Grunge, the title Nirvana try and steal.

I just listen to what sounds good...

I have a song from Medal Of Honor:Allied Assault, and it fits into the "Classical" chategory...

Ok, on my pc I have: Chaka Khan-Through The Fire, Kanye West-Through The Wire, CCR-Proud Mary and Fortunate Son, Nirvana-Come As You Are, Rape Me, Smells Like Teen Spirit (Also have Nirvana-Nirvana the CD), Iron Maiden-Phantom Of The Opera and Hallowed be thy Name, Jay Z-Dirt on your shoulder, DMX Ft. Swizz Beatz-Get it on tha floor, Pink Floyd-The Wall (Complete), Sublime-Badfish, What I Got, Date Rape, The Offspring-Hit That, Rolling Stones-(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction, Beatles-Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds, Back In The U.S.S.R, Hello Goodbye, Usher-Yeah, EA Games-Attack on Fort Schmerzen, Ac/Dc-Stiff Upper Lip, Atreyu-Lip Gloss And Black, 3 Days Grace-I Hate Everything About You, Foo Fighters-All My Life, Vines-Get Free, Metallica-Enter Sandman, Taking Back Sunday-Cute Without The ''E'', Go On, NOFX-Bob, P.O.D-Youth Of The Nation, Red Hot Chili Peppers-Give It Away, Tenacious D-F*** Her Gently, Tribute, White Stripes-Seven Nation Army, TuPac-California Love

64 In all, I think...

Actually Les the four fathers of Grunge are Soundgarden (1984), Green River (1982), Screaming Trees (1983) and Mudhoney (1983). The Grandfather of Grunge is Neil Young, apparently.
Then Mother Lover Bone came from Green River which in turn created Pearl Jam as Jeff Ament and Stone Gossard were both in Green River, then Mother Love Bone, then Pearl Jam.

I am 36, Im genuinely surprised at the age ranges, I thought this site would be more for the older generation, but i guess im stereotyping now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back