Ahmadinejad refuses to rule out nuclear weapons.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The US carries Europe
we may be an commercial/industrial powerhouse but militarily we're a midget and what we do have lacks resolve. NATO whines and hides in the corner every time it's asked to bare its teeth and the UN doesn't even have any teeth to bare.

Rather than risk conflagration, Europe will send in the diplomats.

Europe has no teeth?? Want me to list the number of forces material we can muster? I promise you Europe has teeth, it's just not as ready to display them as others are. Europe is the most war torn region in history, and it seems it has had enough, which was about time really.

The UN is reluctant to go to war because of past experiences, but if forced it will bring down hell upon the opposition.

Soren - the EU might, and NATO might, but the UN won't bring anything - the Security Council is too focused on self interest and too many are in conflict with respect to Iran.

Soren - the EU might, and NATO might, but the UN won't bring anything - the Security Council is too focused on self interest and too many are in conflict with respect to Iran.

Actually I meant the EU, don't know why I wrote the UN, you are right about the UN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back