AI Fails (16 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This is by far my favourite:
8690206e-90d4-4be0-86a2-b90cb8c4ce69-png.png

Here's a name for it: "A sky full of shite".
I haven't seen smoke like this before - looks like wool. Amazing!
 
AI is not perfect. This is the prompt I put in for these photos:
A P-51 Mustang from World War 2. The Mustang is on the tail of a Messerschmitt 109 trying to shoot it down. They are flying above a German village.
 

Attachments

  • 01cfc767032540d9b0500cbecf1895e2.png
    01cfc767032540d9b0500cbecf1895e2.png
    537.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 865f84e2a0f447318cce026b7fda4cf9.png
    865f84e2a0f447318cce026b7fda4cf9.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
  • 53c9a0300dc3427ab50b1684a6496f7e.png
    53c9a0300dc3427ab50b1684a6496f7e.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 32
Here is my first attempt at a graphic with ChatGPT.
SpitfireSnowplow.png
I deliberately asked for a Spitfire with a snowplow. It coped pretty well with my stupid request. Spitfire P9374 is a Mark_I recently dug up from the Dunkirk beach and restored. The propeller and the cannons are not very good. The exhaust stacks and the camouflage are wrong for the version of Spitfire, as is the presence of cannon. The windscreen is wrong too. The port side radiator or oil cooler is wrong. This is not nearly as horrible as the examples above.

I have no literature on how snowplows on Spitfires were painted. Possibly, ChatGPT got it wrong.
 

Attachments

  • SpitfireSnowplow.png
    SpitfireSnowplow.png
    431.2 KB · Views: 30
AI is not perfect. This is the prompt I put in for these photos:
A P-51 Mustang from World War 2. The Mustang is on the tail of a Messerschmitt 109 trying to shoot it down. They are flying above a German village.
The middle image is probably the "best", and the right image would make sense if one of the high-altitude BF-109s entered service.
 
There HAS to be drugs involved when they create these. It is impossible for me to fathom that someone created this and said, "Perfect. Exactly how I envisioned this"

Or they are so lacking in basic intelligence that they believe Absolute Idiocy is infallible so will not even check wikipedia to see what the aircraft/engine/train/car/ship/thing really looked like.
 
Something I've been curious about for a while after seeing some AI sites talking about copyright.


There are a couple of US Supreme Court decisions on that and this article lightly refers to one of them. Naturally the press overstate the case.

 
There HAS to be drugs involved when they create these. It is impossible for me to fathom that someone created this and said, "Perfect. Exactly how I envisioned this"
We developers call it AI slop. You make AI generate code and at one point you are not bothered anymore to do the tedious job of reviewing it as long as it works. I guess it's the same for image creation.

Btw, this is the reason why windows 11 is so unstable lately. 30% of the windows code is AI generated nowadays, or so Microsoft claims.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back