Air Musem Riverside Airport, Riverside, CA

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sounds like a good time. Take some photos for the rest of us not lucky enough to be able to go!

You should have a great time. I went today. (Saturday)

Don't forget your sunscreen !!!

I look like a broiled lobster because I forgot mine. :shock:

I t was hot but the breeze most of the day made it bearable.

That and the planes. :D

Wheelsup

Did you notice that a few good looking babes were wearing pants and shirts that said "Remove Before Flight"?

I keep sunscreen in my camera bag at all times. Also make sure you bring plenty of water and drink it during the show. I have seen too many people collapse at the show from heat exhaustion. I am conditioned to heat because I spend a lot of time outside and in cockpits, yet I still carry at least 2 liters to each show and end up buying more.

Went today, had a great time. Used sun screen and still got burned. I will post some of my pictures hopefully tonight. I tried to get some shots of them in flight but my eyes ain't as fast as they use to be, got a couple though. I fell in love with those F7F's. First time I have bought a "T" Shirt in years from an event. 8)

Here are some pictures I took today.

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

Had some trouble with the camera, still learning how to use it, it was hard to see through the digital display thingy.:oops:

I wish I had gone yesterday. It would have been nice to meet you guys, and learn some camera tricks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back