Air Venture 2017

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys and yeah getting itchy trigger, This will be the first time my son goes all week as well. He is taking my old camera and I will have my new one so hoping to cover as much as possible. I have a new 300mm lens so hoping that helps as well.

Eric arrived yesterday as well and will be on the field today. I should be there bright and early opening day around 6:30 am tomorrow.

Hilite for today.....

24 T-6 / SNJ / Harvard's arrived en mass and looked great in the sunshine. But the biggest for me was when two 63s a 39, a Corsair and three Mustangs showed up together. Sorry I can't get pics to you yet but trust me when I say Oshkosh never disappoints.

Just got home, very tired but will post this one. Might have to wait till have its over to get things up on the board. Spent the day with Eric, still have to hook up with Jeff.

DSC_0401.JPG

Thanks, one more the heat from the run way kind of distorts the picture but shot this across the field of a B-17 landing above two YF-35 lightning's.

DSC_0653.JPG

Heading out the door in a few minutes for another day of watching the greatest air extravaganza. Beautiful sunny sky and a high of 76 called for today. I have sent Paul a message and hope to meet up with him today for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back