Air Venture 2017

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well there was quite a bit of spacing between the b-25 and the B-29's but caught them pulling away in a straight line making them look like they where in formation.

DSC_0848.JPG

Thanks guys, took the day off due to rain in forecast and well I will be going back out for 3 more days. So for now sifting through about 5,000 photo graphs taken by myself and my son.

Some of the high lights so far as far as WWII warbirds go.

1. 2 B-29's
2. 13 flying B-25's
3. 1 B-25 in restoration
4. 3 P-63 King Cobra's
5. 4 TBM Advengers
6. 1 A-20 Havoc
7. 1 A-26 Invader
8. 2 Corsairs
9. 1 Wildcat
10. Multiple Mustangs
11. 1 Spitfire
12. 1 P-40 Warhawk
13. 2 B-17's

Multiple other warbirds but just a few above that I remember and have shown up so far.

DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0036.JPG
DSC_0046.JPG
DSC_0078.JPG
DSC_0094.JPG
DSC_0097.JPG
DSC_0101.JPG

Good meeting up with you and your son yesterday for a bit. Good looking pics. I will be a couple of weeks before I get around to posting mine in my Foto Fest thread.

Cheers

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, great seeing you guys as well. I hope you are dry, its pouring rain here right now

Thanks Jeff, great seeing you guys as well. I hope you are dry, its pouring rain here right now
Yep.still at the dorm but heading out in a few minutes to catch a noon showing of Dunkirk. Then off to the airfield to visit the museum and hope for better weather for the night show although the weather radar is not my friend in that respect
Cheers,

Jeff

Thanks Terry and Karl, Stay dry Jeff, should be back on the field tomorrow. Hopefully there are still stuff in the museum. They some times bring out a bunch of the war birds from Eagle hanger and place them around the grounds on Air venture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back