Air Venture 2017

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin
Air Venture 2017 is coming up, I don't think you want to miss it this year. These are some of the things that are lining up this year. July 24-July 30, 2017 so save your penny's. I will add more stuff as I find out more info.

Achtung! Spitfire!

Cry Havoc! An A-20 Is Coming to AirVenture Oshkosh | EAA AirVenture Oshkosh

B-29 FIfi is also scheduled to appear.
B-29 Doc to Attend AirVenture

Cubs to Gather at AirVenture for 80th Anniversary

Aircraft Highlights at AirVenture Oshkosh 2017

F-35, A-10 Heritage Flights Returning to AirVenture in 2017

EAA to Celebrate Apollo Program's 50th Anniversary | EAA AirVenture Oshkosh

More Astronauts Confirmed to Attend Apollo Reunion at AirVenture

This has me really excited, I hope they all show up :) Below is a short clip from the article below an yes it says 16 B-25's. One of my favorite aircraft.

Commemoration of Doolittle Raid 75th Anniversary at AirVenture 2017

• Arrival of at least 16 B-25 bombers at AirVenture by Tuesday, July 25, with the aircraft parked in AirVenture's Warbirds area. Notable aircraft already confirmed include Panchito (Delaware Aviation Museum); Briefing Time (Mid-Atlantic Air Museum); Yankee Warrior (Yankee Air Museum); Miss Hap (American Airpower Museum); Barbie III (Cavanaugh Flight Museum); Devil Dog (Commemorative Air Force); and Miss Mitchell (Commemorative Air Force – Minnesota Wing).
  • Several programs at the popular Warbirds of America Warbirds in Review speaker series.
  • Sixteen B-25s flying in the warbirds air show on Tuesday, July 25, and re-enacting the 1942 Doolittle Raid to start the night air show on Wednesday, July 26.
AirVenture on Initial 2017 Blue Angels Schedule

Last edited:
I will be attending. Flying Buffalo to Chicago on 22 July, rental car, staying the week and flying home the following Saturday. Jeff and jason ride together again.

Jeff

Sweet Jeff, may if time allots we can meet up. I know Eric is coming in from California last I talked to him. We have been meeting up for the last 3 or 4 years there.

16 B-25s! The title scene of "Catch 22" commemorated! It was awesome then, and it'll be awesome again. But hopefully a little less hairy. Gonna miss it, oh crap! Never heard that many radials all aviating together. 7+ Richter?
Cheers
Wes

16 B-25s! The title scene of "Catch 22" commemorated! It was awesome then, and it'll be awesome again. But hopefully a little less hairy. Gonna miss it, oh crap! Never heard that many radials all aviating together. 7+ Richter?
Cheers
Wes

Just hoping they all show up Wes, Air-Venture, last year the A-20 Havoc was suppose to come but did not so hoping it will show this year :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back