Aircraft Identification Thread 2 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheddar cheese said:
Its the S.A.I. Ambrosini S.S. 4 :D

We have a winner. :angel:

New one.

monoplane fighter, inward retracting l/g, v-12 engine (not of the country of origin), tapererd wing, enclosed bubble like canopy, 1 20mm cannon (engine mounted) and 4 7.7mm mgs, rear mounted radiator, was to replace the Firefly, later had its engine replaced by a radial and given a new designation

hint: 3 colors in the country's flag

the lancaster kicks ass said:
the colours in the flag aint much help as many countries have 3 colours :lol:

can we get a nationality for the plane??

I know, ;) if I gave you the country, it would be very easy to guess the a/c.

The colors ran vertical.

Well, if it ws intended to replace the Firefly it must be Allied, but it cant be British, Soviet or American, So that must mean it was by some random country that done bugger all ;) Correct?

It is the Firefly with 2 wings, not the one with 1 wing.

No confusion lanc. Think about the hint, "if I gave you the country, it would be very easy to guess the a/c". What does that suggest?

LOL lanc, do you know what direction vertical is? American flag's 2 strips run horizontal. :D

Well at the moment Kanuk, im Stumped! :lol:

No white stripes on a blue background here lanc, theyre stars...

American%20Flag%202.jpg

cheddar cheese said:
Well, if it ws intended to replace the Firefly it must be Allied, but it cant be British, Soviet or American, So that must mean it was by some random country that done bugger all ;) Correct?

Was I on the right track there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back