Aircraft Identification Thread 2 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ok, enough taking the mick outta me :oops:

Anyone have another plane?
 
KraziKanuK said:
DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Horton was experimenting with them before Northrop though I believe. I believe Horton was experimenting with flying wing gliders in the early 30's but I may be mistaken.

Northrop built an all-wing airplane in 1927.

The first glider, the Horten Ho I, was first flight tested at Bonn-Hagelar in July 1933.

I stand corrected.
 
Ok, try this ya boffins! :D
 

Attachments

  • what_304.jpeg
    what_304.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 677
I am going to have to look this one up. It is Finnish and it looks like a Me-109F with a Hurricane cockpit!
 
Yep...that bits right...
 
cheddar cheese said:
Nope not a PM-1 :D

This is what the caption says that goes with the profile.

PM-1 was prototype of Pyorremyrsky, no others were build, so this profile is only existed in drawers mind.
 
Well the drawer made it look like it had a Me-109F nose, Me-109G rudder but a Hurricane canopy.

If the PM-1 was a prototype then atleast one was built....the prototype.
 
Yep, CB got it 8)
 
Yeah its ok, It looks a little like a stretched P-47. Has lots of guns though :D
 
Yeah there will be, once ive coloured it...I beleive the wingspan is probably a bit short but apart from that it seems ok...except mybe the weaponry :D Its only a 3 view drawing btw as I suck at 3d...
 
No I wouldnt, that jokes tired now :wink: Id probably say "a quick look down under will soon sort that out" :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back