Aircraft Identification Thread III

Their not really fading, but on PhotoShop I found a handy little tool called "blur image". I just used that on the join lines.
 
is it british??
 
BlackWolf3945 said:
cheddar cheese said:
Well ya got me. It appears the pic title is "numquam" but I doubt that has anything to do with it :wink:
That's Latin for 'never'... ie; 'nu-uh' as in... you ain't gonna find a clue here... :wink:

It's neither French nor an Arado...


Fade to Black...

Well, that was crafty! :lol:
 
I am now leaning toward a captured Japanese Aircraft. I am trying to find it but I saw an aircraft that looked like it.
 
'Tis neither British nor Japanese...

I will say this... the national markings do not match the nationality of the manufacturer. Also, one answer given is close so far as nationality of the manufacturer is concerned.


Fade to Black...
 
No Rolls and no rice...


Fade to Black...
 
Deffinatly got me beat on this one. Very good one you have here.

Is it Belgian. I could have sworn I have seen a Belgian built aircraft that looked like this.
 
Well, the photo looks real :lol: Strange question there lanc...
 
Exactly.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back