Aircraft Identification Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps a mc-200?
 
I have my sources... :D
 
Then I really dont know, I have searched all of my books and all over the web. I have no clue. Problaby because I dont like Italain aircraft so I never really kept up with them.
 
JCS said:
Its not as simple as one of them.....

Damn right it isnt...do you know then? :D
 
Correct 8)
 
I hate all of you. I am tired of Italian planes! :D

Naw its all good, I am actually learning some stuff, because I look them up after you tell me what they are. 8)
 
Hmmmm, cool! Thats exactly what I want to happen, im here to educate people on Italian planes! :wink: I wasnt going to do anymore, someone else can give us one. Unless you want me to do more...?
 
Ok cool! Glad to know im not doing it in vein.

Right, this one should be quite easy.
 

Attachments

  • fisico_454.jpg
    fisico_454.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 386
Yes it is a Macchi MC.201! 8)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back