Aircraft Identification V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

New subject: Varga X/G
Is there someone who could supply information in either english or french or german or spanish about subject aircraft of which I am enclosing a picture.I have found rather extensive information on:
Letadla - plánky I.
and
Samoloty wojskowe ¶wiata 1935-1945
however the former is in czech and the second is in polish.Could some good soul direct me to a website written in English/french/german/spanish?
Thanks in advance. carson1934

By the way congratulations to Emilio for solving the riddle of the biplane in the workshop!

Attachments

• 1[2].jpg
    47 KB · Views: 94
help needed please...I tried to locate this jet by canvassing all more or less recent jets of the polish air force but none matched the attached image....Could somebody give me a clue?
Thanks a lot in advance
carson1934

Attachments

• planes_175[1].jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 81
I have compiled a listing of almost 40 aircraft types with contrarotating props.
I hope this is helpful for anybody interested.
Advising me of any omission to this list is more than appreciated.
carson1934

Attachments

• 01.pdf
    468.9 KB · Views: 65
Is there anyone in the forum who might come up with a picture of Lazarew ChAI-3 a russian all wing aircraft of 1936? I only found one in the "100 Jahre nurfluegel". Is this all that's available?

carson1934

I've got one in a book ('Flugzeug Typen Der Welt') - painted with white bird feathers... I'll see if the missus can scan it at work, otherwise drop us your address in a PM and I'll photocopy it for ya.

Evan

Maybe a Curtiss XP-23

Certainly is Emilio!

This is my last chance to try to beat you

Not thinking of quitting are you mate?

I think it was young Storch that showed your Chinese biplane photo way back somewhere in this monster thread and I forget what he called it, but I've only known it as the "Fushing Biplane"...see here...

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/aviation/secret-chinese-japanese-aircraft-ww2-10060.html

Users who are viewing this thread