Aircraft Identification V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ha ha, no offence taken. As I posted I even thought to myself that people would think I mean the UK, but no, not British. First flight was in 2000 if that helps?

Your help is urgently needed
I do not mean to mix up posts or create confusion but I have a bit of a problem: is there anyone amongst you gentlemen who might identify the attached picture? I think it is italian...but that's all I suspect...
Look forward hearing from you
carson1934
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/685/000157q.jpg

After receiving certain clues I'm pretty sure the aircraft in question is the Breda Ba/33/S therefore your help (for which I thank you anyway) is no more required!

Last edited:
You're right AMCKen, maybe a photo would help?
IMG_0042.jpg

You really got me on this, Waynos :mad: :D

Strange and a bit confused story has this plane, on 1000aircraft site it's named: Wolfsberg-Evektor Raven 257

8584L.jpg

And now gents, please guess this:

QUIZPLANE.png

Easy? Difficult? Who knows...:lol:

Cheers
Hi Marcogrifo
this is the Fleetwings XBQ/1 of 1943 a guided missile with a pilot cockpit and fixed landing gear made in USA
carson1934

Hello gentlemen,
today is St.John the patron saint of Florence (my hometown) that's why I celebrated and didn't show up in the forum till this evening...
Now for a change what about the following silhouette?
carson1934

Attachments

• noway1.jpg
    noway1.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 83
I think I recognise that as being Indonesia's first homegrown aircraft Carson. The Nurtanio Nu 200 Sikumbang.

I think I recognise that as being Indonesia's first homegrown aircraft Carson. The Nurtanio Nu 200 Sikumbang.

Nicely done Wayne. Can't say I've ever heard of that aircraft before.

Carson, a few pages back you mentioned that you were interested in seeing/identifying flying wings. I thought of you when I found this...

Nicely done Wayne. Can't say I've ever heard of that aircraft before.

Carson, a few pages back you mentioned that you were interested in seeing/identifying flying wings. I thought of you when I found this...

Hi Graeme,
thanks for thinking about me!
It's a Mitchell product for sure either a Victory Wing or a U2 but I'll try to be more specific later...
carson1934

In my opinion it's a Michell U-2, problem with Mitchell's is that he built many models for the private market and many don't even have an official denomination but fancy names...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back