Airshow and Car show

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wait, what's this about Tazewell in August? Is there an airshow at the little airport there? I'll have to do some searching and get the details.
Derek

August 14th, 2010. Here's the link i found:
http://www.virginia.org/site/description.asp?attrID=52669

I am thinking I am free that weekend and the wife would love to take a drive through Burkes Garden. Thanks for the heads up Aaron!
Derek

Last edited:
VB, it is about the same size as the airport here in Abingdon but you never know what or how many are going to show up. Last year if memory serves me correct the T-6, BT-13, and several Pitts and other airobatic craft were there. Derek they do have food there, the local fire dep. puts the food on if I'm not mistaken.It will be good seeing you your wife again Derek. You ought to come out VB.

Good deal Derek, I will have a cooler in the Jeep if you need a place to keep something to drink and it will be full of water and diet coke if you need any. Oh, and I will be wearing one of my forum shirts and a large hat to keep the sun at bay.

Users who are viewing this thread