Airshow and Car show (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Guys I will do my best to get some pictures up sometime tomorrow. Do you want them on this thread or on my photo thread? Oh, and I am really glad to see everyone so excited about next year.:thumbright:

Well this might be a better bet than WWII Weekend. VB, Aaron, B-17, myself and possibly TO and Charles - several members and 2 Mods! This sounds like fun!!!!! We gotta work on Steve and Charles.

That's me... a day late and a dollar short. I didn't know about the air show in Abington til today. Doubt that I could
have made it, but would have at least given it some thought. Maybe next year ?

Charles

Ok, here a few shots to wet your appetite. Hope you all like'em.
IMG_9021 spot fix resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_9060 corrected resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_9080 corrected resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_9103  corrected resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_9139 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_9568 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_9583 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_9739 lightened resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_9770 darkened resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_9795 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_9831 resized 25 legal.jpg

Now that looks like a nice little show to go to. Great stuff Aaron!

Charles, is it really that far away? Sorry, but here in Jersey everything seems to be just 4 hours drive away from everything else!! :)

Well this might be a better bet than WWII Weekend. VB, Aaron, B-17, myself and possibly TO and Charles - several members and 2 Mods! This sounds like fun!!!!! We gotta work on Steve and Charles.

You won't have to work on me too hard! :)

Nice pics Aaron!

TO

Now that looks like a nice little show to go to. Great stuff Aaron!

Charles, is it really that far away? Sorry, but here in Jersey everything seems to be just 4 hours drive away from everything else!! :)

Chris, it is rite at 400 miles. I have a lot of friends who live in that area and I grew up around there so I make the trek from time to time. If I don't have to stop for fuel I can do it in 5 hours. And thank you for the complements guys. I had to put them through PSE7 to get all of the dirt out of them. My lenses are in dire need of some major cleaning.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back