Airshow - Geneseo, NY (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Alrighty... it's not Legends, nor Dayton, nor Chino... and it certainly ain't Oshkosh. But it's only 30-60 minutes away from the house (depending who's driving) and it's been my favorite airshow since 1983, no matter who's running it.

Here's some of the shots I took at the show on Saturday. Was a bit overcast in the morning but it cleared up rather nicely. There were a few no-shows, the most disappointing for me being the P-40 and the Bf 109E-4. But I was happy to see real-live airplanes in the air again, after a hiatus of four years or so...

Geneseo Airshow 2005

Anyhoo, there's no flying shots up at the moment because I could only shoot the sky with film (no BIG lens for the little digital rig) and I haven't taken it to be processed yet. Haven't done 'real' photography in about four years as well, so I'm hoping at least some of the film stuff comes out fairly decent.

Hopefully more later...

Fade to Black...

There was some great pictures there. I was a bit worried that you randomly take pictures of girls - but whatever floats your boat. :thumbright:

Last time I took a picture of a girl she was in my room and you don't need to know why - although I imagine you can all work it out 'cos you're all filthy. :rolleyes:

What, you think taking pictures of girls is unusual? Gimmee a beak! If you're a male and have no inclination whatsoever do that... then THAT'S worrisome... ;)

I'm trying to get permission from some other photogs to post their images here because their inflight shots are undoubtedly a helluvalot way-more-better than mine... if I ever get them proccessed... wish I still had the darkroom...
:cry:

Fade to Black...

No I find taking pictures of random women without getting their numbers worrying. I've taken pictures of women before - but not just of random ones in the street. Actually, I think that might be some sort of sexual harassment - I should try it out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back