Jan 18, 2017 #1 fubar57 General 37,498 27,262 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Got this news from cybermodeler.com but it's not on their website yet...
Jan 18, 2017 #2 Capt. Vick Moderator Staff Mod 14,077 6,402 Joined Jul 23, 2008 Location Long Island, New York That looks interesting Geo!
Jan 18, 2017 #3 Robert Porter Senior Master Sergeant 3,378 1,055 Joined Sep 9, 2016 Location Raleigh NC Website bobsmodelplanes.com Choices are always a good thing!
Jan 18, 2017 #4 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,280 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary I'd rather not interact with my paint. I just want it to spray on and shut up.
Jan 18, 2017 #5 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,152 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Yeah, it's a b*gger when it answers back !
Jan 18, 2017 #6 Robert Porter Senior Master Sergeant 3,378 1,055 Joined Sep 9, 2016 Location Raleigh NC Website bobsmodelplanes.com Crimea_River said: I'd rather not interact with my paint. I just want it to spray on and shut up. Click to expand... Hmm guessing if you are hearing your paint talk you may need a stronger extractor fan? In the meantime, take notes, could be saying some good stuff!
Crimea_River said: I'd rather not interact with my paint. I just want it to spray on and shut up. Click to expand... Hmm guessing if you are hearing your paint talk you may need a stronger extractor fan? In the meantime, take notes, could be saying some good stuff!
Jan 19, 2017 #7 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina Airframes said: Yeah, it's a b*gger when it answers back ! Click to expand... I so need to buy you a pint one day.
Airframes said: Yeah, it's a b*gger when it answers back ! Click to expand... I so need to buy you a pint one day.