"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ukraine is fighting the same evil that our fathers, uncles and grandfathers fought some 80 years ago. We honor these men for their sacrifice in halting and destroying the foulness that reaches out again. The emblems are different but it is the same foulness of greed, rape and genocide. There is no difference. This incarnation of evil clothes itself in a different nationalism but exists for the power and wealth of just a few. It will happily crush its own people and anyone else who would interfere. It has meddled in my country. Which really pisses me off.

The weapons "given" to Ukraine are mostly the older stuff. M113s are expensive. In 1967. The munitions? We're sending the stuff approaching its expiration date. The stuff we'd have to pay to destroy/ recycle or whatever we do with that stuff. The good stuff? We're testing it "live fire" before we need it for China. Stocks running low? Guess we will have to make more. Maybe hire more shifts. Maybe build more factories. Add railroad sidings. Add related ancillary industries. Jobs. Tax revenue. Remember what brought the U.S. out of the Depression? Anybody think the economy was bad in 1945? Anybody think the economy was bad in the Fifties? The good old days? This is the best advertisement for American weapons. The cost of the F-35 is going down. Why?

There are far better minds here than mine who can express what I'm trying to say and I'm missing some points. I don't think the principles we fought for then are bullshit now.

Last edited:
Bye

If you think for ONE solitary moment that Russia is exonerated from any wrong doing in this war, than you have your head up your ass so far, you cannot tell if it's night or day.
In the past year, Russian military has murdered Ukrainian civilians in the street, they have targeted civilian centers with munitions, they have terrorized occupied population centers and they have abducted Ukrainian children.

If you feel that our supporting Ukraine is "one sided", than you best dig down deep and re-evaluate your morals, because this is the exact same shit that Germany did 80 years ago.

And if you still feel that this is ok, then go f**k yourself.

I gather then that you don't like supporting democratic folks defending themselves from invasions?

Funny, that.

May I put this a different way - one that the-groaner and his brainless ilk may understand. Note I am using his precedent of twisting another persons name into an insult AND I bet he hates it when someone twists his name back at him.

The-groaner comes from Wisconsin, a state that is one of the nation's leading dairy producers and is known as "America's Dairyland" and is particularly famous for the cheeses and beers it makes. Its economy is dominated by manufacturing, healthcare, information technology, and agriculture. It also has some large ports to aid imports and exports to other states and countries

Wisconsin borders on to Minnesota (among other states), the people of both states speak the same language with minor differences, they both use the same alphabet and have many laws in common. Many Wisconsin residents have relatives in Minnesota and vice versa and the national guard of both states use almost identical equipment.

How would the-groaner feel and respond if the Governor of Minnesota decided, without any input from the state legislature or Minnesota's citizens, to invade Wisconsin so that their products, companies and ports would become Minnesotan assets?

How would he feel if Iowa and Illinois said "not our problem - sort it out yourselves".

How would he feel if the Minnesota governor released its violent criminals from jail so that they could murder and rape Wisconsin residents?

Change Wisconsin for Ukraine and Minnesota for Russia and you have exactly what Putin is trying in Europe. By failing to reject Putin's actions he and his ilk are tacitly supporting Putin.

The last time isolation and appeasement were tried as a means of preventing war directly caused WW2.

You've run into disagreement. Don't worry, you'll live ... if you don't melt.

The Russians may come to regret attacking Ukraine's maritime commerce.
They have drones too. Those grain vessels etc.

Perhaps not smart when a good portion of income is by exporting. What is to win by damadgeing a freighter? A foto up?

No with this they made targets. Not that smart i think.

I'm pretty sure that Russian shipping doesn't have enough hulls. The loss of a freighter or two will incur greater stress on Russian logistics. The Russian Black Sea Fleet might have to protect its merchant shipping. They're pretty hesitant, it seems, to do more than protect itself.
I was watching a video of the attack on the Sig on the Suchomimus channel. The commentator notices that the drone camera seems to select targets.

Users who are viewing this thread