"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I usually have no time for text to speech vids on YouTube - if you think it's worth posting, it's worth narrating yourself. But this tally of Russian tanks and IFVs is something for the history books.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRR_mpzu9Io

Eventually, Russian mothers and fathers watching their sons being blown to pieces online may lose their tolerance of Putin's folly into Ukraine.

Look what the Russians knocked out. Best guess is that it is a Panzer Mk IV that was being restored in the UKR for a museum or a personal collection and they decided to use it as a decoy.

Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 21-02-50 Nazi Time Machine Found in Ukraine 2023 - YouTube.png

It is a risk, certainly but I doubt that Russia has the men, equipment or aircraft to try anything against Israel. If Ukraine with almost no airforce and mainly second string AA weapons can keep Russia at bay. Can you imagine what Israel would do to them?
Russia is not one dimensional. Sub launched cruise missiles are still in abundance. Air launched from Syria. MIRV IRBM/ICBM from Russia. Conventional precision weapons would still be devastating. And, no I can't offhand wonder why Russia fears Israel for any reason?

I am reminded of a certain biblical passage referring to all the great armies converging on Israel

Prophetically, Revelation shows that at "the place that is called in Hebrew Armageddon," "the kings of the entire inhabited earth" will be gathered "together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty."—Revelation 16:14.

Food fer thought?

In a related note:

MOSCOW, Oct 23 (Reuters) - The number of Russians who say their salary does not cover basic spending has jumped by 20 percentage points in two years to almost half, a survey by recruiter Headhunter showed, as Moscow diverts record fiscal resources to funding its war in Ukraine.

The findings, from an October survey of almost 5,000 people, put Russia's economic woes in sharp focus and could give the authorities a headache in the run-up to March's presidential election, in which President Vladimir Putin is likely to extend his more than two decades in power.

Record-low unemployment this year is evidence of Russia's stark labour shortages, while the rouble's weakness has added to intense inflation pressure. Interest rates, already at 13%, are expected to rise further to tackle inflation seen ending the year at around 7%, well above the Bank of Russia's 4% target.

Asked whether their salary was enough to cover basic spending, without taking into account income from second jobs or investments, just one in five Russians surveyed said yes.

"Yes, with difficulty," replied another 36% of respondents, while 45% said their salary was insufficient.

Setting aside the fact that Russian elections are shams, this still bodes ill for Putin. Folks will be too busy trying to stay afloat to offer him any support should another power-base try to take him down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back