"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (8 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That's pretty much what I do. I try to go with the "Biggies". DW, BBC, CBC, MSNBC, ABC etc. If the host is obviously one sided, buh-bye.

I remember the ad on TV in the 1970's: "How do you like your Lada? I like it just fine!"

If you can't verify it through the MSM assume it's a fake.

Or at least do your own sniff test, as it took me all of 2 mins to search for and identify the S special ed helicopter vid as fake.
That IS the purpose of sharing. Those with the ability can do the verification. Once again you attack the messenger in stead of the message. After all, that's what recon is about, seeing thru the camo.

If you ever get a chance to visit Bulgaria, particularly on the east coast, I highly recommend the Retro Museum in Varna.

It has perhaps, one of the largest collections of vintage Eastern European autos & vehicles found anywhere.

Most manpads and SAMS are not impact detonated. They are proximity weapons that explode before contact and spread shrapnel out that damages the aircraft.

Users who are viewing this thread