"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The CIF had a council appointed to regulate matters concerning this treaty.
The normal way would be that the council decides upon which action is appropriate or is decided upon to deal with a signatory not fulfilling a treaty or being in violation with a or several articles.
See presently NATO's issue with Turkey - I don't believe that there is a clause regarding aggressive NATO action towards Turkey, but something will definitely be decided by the NATO council in that matter. Especially in a hypothetical scenario that Turkey would be in violation of it's NATO treaty by forwarding a clause in it's foreign policy doctrine of eying with a CSTO membership:eek:

I asked exactly nothing about NATO. If you don't know the answers to my questions, just say so.

Yeah but do not call it The Australia.

Answers to this statement meant in jest of course...

"Nah, coz everyone calls it The Aussie or The Oz or simply Straya..."

Or

"Only when referring to the battlecruiser or other naval vessels with that name, but not as The HMAS Australia coz that doesn't make sense. The Her Majesty's Ship Australia, see, doesn't work."

Sorry guys, missing days at a time means anything I post is waaay behind the course...

Last edited:
...but not as The HMAS Australia coz that doesn't make sense. The Her Majesty's Ship Australia, see, doesn't work."
Why?
Just because a ship holds the name Australia, doesn't necessarily implicate that it is an Australian ship. Could be a British vessel as well. So only the lettering HMAS would specify this.
So what would be the nuance between saying, the Her Majesty's Australian Ship "Australia" or the United States Ship "America"?
or the HMAS Australia and the USS America? after-all we are referring to a ships name and not a region or country.
How about: the Royal Australian Navy Ship "Australia" or my personal favorite: the RAN ship Australia?
Sorry, just couldn't let that one slip by:)

About the helicopter supply of Mariupol.
"Flying two at a time and once four at a time, Ukrainian Mi-8 Hip helicopter crews braved dense Russian air defense and enemy aircraft concentrated in and around Mariupol to deliver desperately needed supplies and fresh troops to the defenders of the besieged Azovstal steel plant" .
"Of the 16 total helicopters involved, two were destroyed... Another helicopter was destroyed coming to the rescue of one of the downed Hips"

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on Wednesday slammed former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger for suggesting earlier this week that Ukraine cede some territory to Russia in the name of peace.

In a Wednesday address, Zelensky said Kissinger "emerges from the deep past and says that a piece of Ukraine should be given to Russia" and that Kissinger's "calendar is not 2022, but 1938" — a reference to the Munich Agreement, which allowed for Nazi Germany to annex land in western Czechoslovakia.

"Behind all these geopolitical speculations of those who advise Ukraine to give away something to Russia, 'great geopoliticians' are always unwilling to see ordinary people," Zelensky said. "Millions of those who actually live in the territory they propose to exchange for the illusion of peace. You must always see people."

At the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, on Monday, the 98-year-old Kissinger said "negotiations on peace need to begin" between Moscow and Kyiv and that "ideally, the dividing line should return the status quo ante."

Russia annexed the Crimean Peninsula from Ukraine in 2014 and fomented separatist movements in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions in the east. Russian President Vladimir Putin declared the regions independent before moving troops into Ukraine and launching a full-scale assault.

With Russia having at least temporarily scaled back its ambitions of seizing Kyiv, many believe Putin would at least want to secure control of some of the eastern regions before ending the war.

Zelensky on Wednesday said he would not heed to "those who are in a hurry for another meeting with the dictator," in a reference to Putin.

Beware of what you desire. The devil is in the details.

What if Uncle Vlad get replaced with some of of those hawks that the Meduza report says and buffnut453 buffnut453 shared up thread?

Trust me, I know. The battle over who replaces him will be stacked with Putin Mini-Me characters, some of whom are likely to be worse than Vlad himself. That's what happens when you surround yourself with people who only think like you do. It really puts the prospects for lasting change in Russia at the "highly improbable" end of the spectrum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back