"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (7 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Parol and Kremnij systems - probably identical to this one used by russians with exceptions of different daily code used - it must be confusing anyway...
It's no help blending into the background, but this is close to the WW2 invasion stripes that prevented unintended friendly fire.

migx6.jpg

F0FB5EA4-87BB-1262-D5B0-B437B2FA3D7E.jpg

National Defense magazine, just received ,June, page 6 : "Royal Air Force Air Marshall Ian gale, director-general of joint force development at U.K. Strategic Command, said the British armed forces intend to leverage the tweets-against-tanks tactic in Ukraine, where anyone with a phone can take a picture of a Russian vehicle, send it out, and provide targeting data to those who need it. You can get a social media sweeper that will geo-tag, where tweets come, add a photo, and more recently, provide targeting-quality coordinates," he said at the IT2EC trade show in London. "We're working... to regularize that, but to protect it from interference that others have wished to put intro it."

Also, page 10 has an article about the Pentagon seeking tech partnerships with Swedish defense companies.

Likely. But if Sweden and Finland want into NATO and Turkey holds the cards, then the former two had better consider the latter's definition.

Here's Turkey's POV

Agreed, Turkey holds the stronger hand than anyone else in the equation, including other NATO countries.

I suppose it depends on how pliable Turkey's definition can be along with how pliant the two applicants are regarding Turkey's final stance.

Last edited:
I just read that the Poles are sending 240 of their T-72M1/M1R tanks to Ukraine. Has anyone seen mention of this number previously? I had read that they were sending some of their T-72s to Ukraine, but 240? Is this correct?

I just read that the Poles are sending 240 of their T-72M1/M1R tanks to Ukraine. Has anyone seen mention of this number previously? I had read that they were sending some of their T-72s to Ukraine, but 240? Is this correct?
In wlewisiii's post, #7541, the tanks in the vid were from Poland. This was shown in Denys Davydov's YouTube 2nd video today, 6 June. It's very entertaining.

Does anyone have a source?
"official"- it means confirmed by polish ministry of defense - as well donation of 18 brand new Krab howitzers with 54 sold with undisclosed delivery date, they didnt said how many RPG76, assault rifles, ammunition, 40mm revolver grenade launchers, warmate loitering ammunition and others

"official"- it means confirmed by polish ministry of defense - as well donation of 18 brand new Krab howitzers with 54 sold with undisclosed delivery date, they didnt said how many RPG76, assault rifles, ammunition, 40mm revolver grenade launchers, warmate loitering ammunition and others

Oh, I wasn't stipulating "official, just something where I could read details about that number of tanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back