"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Does anyone really believe that the man carrying the nuclear codes, was from customs and subject to an investigation for accepting bribes!!

It would be safer in the hands of the Scouts
From the incompetence seen so far, I'm not surprised!

Panzerhaubitze 2000 in Ukraine.
Minister of defence Oleksei Reznikov:
"This is already the 6th type of 155-mm artillery that has strengthened our defenses. Our soldiers are already striking the enemy with M777, FH70, M109, AHS Krab and Ceasar. From now on, Ph2000 has joined the club.
As always, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, General Valeriy Zaluzhnyi will use them on the battlefield with 100% efficiency."

Confirmed by the Germans.

"The most important line of defence is between one's ears".
Well said, General.
The Finns, like the Israeli and the Swiss are not be be trifled with. Russia would get its ass kicked in Finland, especially if Ukraine is still fighting on.

I can't help but think China is missing an opportunity to truly rattle the world. If I was China's leader Eleven I would announce support for Ukraine and send hundreds of tanks and kit to Ukraine via Poland. I assume early Chinese tanks are similar to ex-Soviet types. Russia will be furious, but who cares, the West will wonder wtf? and China can take the opportunity to rebuild Ukraine and help to depose Putin and replace him with a better puppet in the Kremlin, one that won't disturb world order, since that's China's job.

Does anyone really believe that the man carrying the nuclear codes, was from customs and subject to an investigation for accepting bribes!!

So was it self-inflicted or did someone shoot him?

If this is even true.

It looks like a sloppy hit to me, if indeed it is true.

Don't think for a minute that China isn't playing Putin's strings. He is their new barking dog, since North Korea's Kim Jong-un isn't scaring anybody these days.
Well, when you threaten to nuke Texas but your missile breaks up in the south China Sea, people start to have questions...

No he didn't carry the codes when he was shot. He did in the past.

Zimin is a former colonel from the Federal Security Service. During his time in the FSS, he was in charge of the briefcase that carries the Russian nuclear controls and that is always carried by the head of the Kremlin.

Vadim Zimin used to be a Colonel in the FSB (Federal Security Service). He left the FSB sometime in the last month or so, is currently employed in the FTC (Federal Customs Service), and is under investigation for taking bribes while at his job at the FTC. He was under house arrest at the time of the shooting.

whoops! RogerdeLiuria beat me to it.:)

Did armed forces of Ukraine entered Kherson? Probably not (yet), but is something to watch.

In the evening of June 22, information began spreading on social networks that the Armed Forces of Ukraine had entered Kherson.
Deputy Vitaliy Kupriy on his Facebook page.

From two independent sources it became known to me that our fighters occupied 4 streets of Kherson. The offensive continues, he wrote on Facebook.
Later, another ex-MP, Ihor Mosiychuk, hinted that the Armed Forces had some success in the Kherson area.
– Kherson. I recommend watching this Ukrainian city closely and waiting for good news, – he wrote.
In the evening, Oleksiy Arestovych, Adviser to the Head of the Office of the President of Ukraine, commented on this as follows
– We do not confirm or deny. Let's see what happens next, – he said
Later, the Telegram channel of the Armed Forces of Ukraine denied it.
– The information that the Armed Forces entered Kherson is not true. Because most of the media have already started throwing this information, – it is said in the message.
Social media users suggest that information about the entry of Ukrainian defenders into Kherson was provided to discredit the Ukrainian media and catch fakes. Others believe it may be part of a guerrilla struggle in the occupied city.

So far, no official information has been received from the Ukrainian command that the Armed Forces have entered the city. As a rule, events at the front are usually reported publicly in a day or more, as this may affect the security situation in the region.

Well, when you threaten to nuke Texas but your missile breaks up in the south China Sea, people start to have questions...

W799vUJ.jpg

I can't help but think China is missing an opportunity to truly rattle the world. If I was China's leader Eleven I would announce support for Ukraine and send hundreds of tanks and kit to Ukraine via Poland. I assume early Chinese tanks are similar to ex-Soviet types. Russia will be furious, but who cares, the West will wonder wtf? and China can take the opportunity to rebuild Ukraine and help to depose Putin and replace him with a better puppet in the Kremlin, one that won't disturb world order, since that's China's job.

In my view, they would have nothing to gain from doing that and would create a new enemy. Despite the west's aversion to China's policies, we keep buying their cheap crap and they thrive on that. Would we buy more cheap crap if they helped Ukraine? Would it change our perception of China's ongoing human rights abuses and its belligerent foreign policy? No. "Thanks for your help China but we still think you have eyes on the South China Sea and Taiwan. Oh, and not to mention your attempts at global dominance of strategic materials and markets. Oh, and, do you have any more of those cute little plastic bobble heads? We need two billion by next Thursday."

Just last week, Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia applied for EU membership under a "fast track" appeal.
Good luck to them. North Macedonia has had EU candidate status for 17 years. Albania has been an official EU candidate for eight years now. The Macedonians can wait, but I would not have Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia jump the queue over Albania; so best to fast track and consider EU status to all four.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back