"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (8 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

MicroShket joined 2014 and has 6 posts. Now comes back with such a reply. Classic sleeper troll. Dont feed it.
With the other post of that guy I just notice that. An "unortodox" (to be polite) poster coming out of nowhere.

BTW, if the pic was deemed to personal or political I take notice and recive the yellow card, while beliving he/she/it deserved it.

Куклен !

Anyone heard/read anything about a surprise Ukrainian offensive near Kharkiv. I started to see some tweets just minutes ago.
Is it real? It's a distraction from Kherson offensive.? Was Kherson the distraction?

Russia, like the rest of us has heard tons of talk from Ukraine on their planned, and West-demanded Kherson offensive. Looks like Russia took the bait and transferred tens of thousands of troops to Kherson, leaving the east under defended. Good thing the UAF has the sense not to storm towards Belgorod, about a hour's drive away, Kharkiv to Belgorod. Can you imagine?

It seems mainstream media is echoing the ofensive too.

On a side note second article confirms what has been recently being rumored.
"Russia has been forced to buy military hardware from North Korea as sanctions squeeze Moscow's ability to supply its military"

I wonder what is the state of Russia weapon stocks when their main providers are Iran and North Korea.

I did. As did GrauGeist. See posts # 9087 and # 9088. Dave beat me to punch as I was still composing my not nearly as good post.

Users who are viewing this thread